I decided that I should take this time to reflect on my journey through my learning project! I tried to make a video about my challenges and triumphs from this project, but unfortunately I am still trying to figure out how to upload it. So here is a quick overview of my challenges and triumphs this far.
- One of my jobs is house sitting around Regina, this makes it hard to scan the photos when I am not at my house
- Scanning all of the pictures takes time and some of the pictures are not scanning well
- Trying to use Shutter fly to its full potential. I am still trying to figure out parts of the program
- Trying to find times to gather the photos without my mom seeing since I want it to be a surprise gift for her
- Find more ways to bring technology into this project
- Going through the photos brings back so many memories of adventures my family and I went on
- The program, Shuterfly, is very user friendly and is easy to navigate through
- I have been able to make connections with people who use shutterfly that I may not have without this project
- I can not wait for the final copy of my photo album and to see my mom’s reaction!!!